Nexstep Medical Detox, located in Orem, Utah, is a private provider of professional medical detox services, including medically assisted detox from prescription medications, all abusable drugs, and alcohol. Unlike a hospital detox, we offer a cozy, supportive atmosphere featuring amenities like personalized medical plans and daily clinical treatment.
Designed to accommodate a maximum of 8 clients, our facility features shared medical suites with flat-screen TVs, an open kitchen, catered meals, an entertainment room, individual and group therapeutic services, and other by-request amenities.
Our Convenient Location
Nexstep Medical Detox is located in Orem, Utah (Utah County), in the heart of the Wasatch Front, just 30 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport and metro area. We work with all insurance providers and offers on-call transportation, assessment, and referral service from ERs, treatment facilities, and private residences.
Concurrent with safe, comfortable medical stabilization, we provide discharge planning services for all clients. Our discharge planners work with clients and families to explore after-care treatment options, including residential facilities, outpatient programs, sober-living homes, and supportive social community programs.
Why Choose Us?
- Medical and/or Psychiatric Evaluations
- Experienced Addiction Professionals
- Personal Treatment Plans
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- Support From Employees In Recovery
- Provided Meals, Snacks, & Nightly Catered Dinner
- Discharge Planning
- Transportation Provided
To provide each client with a safe, supportive medical and social transition away from substance dependency and toward the discovery of a new way to live by providing the environment, treatment, and resources necessary for achieving and maintaining a rewarding recovery lifestyle.
How We Carry Out Our Mission
- Knowledgeable and experienced staff and their attitude of unconditional positive regard for every client
- Comfortable, intimate atmosphere, executive amenities, personalized medical attention; and emotional, mental, spiritual, and social support.
- Our 3-step approach which addresses the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social aspects of addiction and lays a foundation for ongoing recovery.
- Recovery-ready approach to discharge planning designed to connect clients with the best possible aftercare options, including residential treatment, out-patient programs, sober living facilities, and community resources
Affiliations & Partnerships
We are affiliated with trusted organizations, local companies, and other related service providers. We have developed strong bonds with partners who we feel offer a lot of value to our clients, as well as the recovery industry in general.
Start Your Recovery Journey Today
Call Nexstep Medical Detox at (801) 420-0089 today for a personalized detox treatment plan and tools for obtaining and maintaining long-term sobriety.