Our caring staff is here to assist you with a streamlined admissions process to our facility. From insurance or other payment options to appropriate levels of care, referrals and family goals, we are here to provide you with the highest level of care during your medical detox.
You are on your way to recovery by starting the admission process with Nexstep Medical Detox! We strive to make the process as seamless as possible for you so that we can focus on healing and treatment right away.
- Call our admission line and talk to a friendly member of our admission team. We accept text messages as well for admissions (801) 420-0089.
- The Admission team will work with you to find a way for you to get the help you need.
- We work with many insurance companies that cover medical detox and will do everything we can to get you authorized for coverage.
What To Bring
We are often asked what a new patient should bring. We strive to maintain the safety of our clients, so it is important that no unsafe or inappropriate items accompany clients to treatment. What to bring will vary largely on the clients’ individualized treatment program.
Here is a list of items we recommend that you bring, along with items that are not permitted at our facility.
- Photo ID
- Valid Credit Card
- Insurance Card
What To Pack:
- Weather appropriate clothing & sleepwear for your stay (please limit to one suitcase).
- Summer: Plan for hot weather with temps 70-100°F in May – September.
- Winter: Temperatures are cold October – April. Snow is common, so pack warm items & layers.
- Toiletries (alcohol-free/non-aerosol). All items must enter the facility unopened.
- Items for comfort such as a blanket, reading materials, etc.
- Colognes or mouthwashes containing alcohol.
- Electronics such as computers, cameras, or any other type of audio/recording devices.
- Weapons and sharp objects.
- Pornography or inappropriate materials.
- Outside food, snacks, and beverages.
- Medication (please contact us for more details).
Don’t worry. Our 24-hour staff is here to attend to your needs. If you require any electronics for employment, banking, etc, please discuss this prior to admission with our staff and we will assist you in the process.
Safe Passage Transport
At Nexstep Medical Detox, we serve clients from all over the country. We offer airport pickups and drop-offs from Salt Lake City to our Orem, Utah facility.
We also offer safe passage transport to any long-term recovery or treatment facility in Utah.
Don’t let finances be the reason stopping you or your loved one from getting help. We make every effort to provide comprehensive financing plans for all patients. For more information on tuition and financing, please visit our Finances & Insurance page.
Begin Your Recovery
We want our patients to be fully informed as they choose to seek treatment and pick a medical detox facility and recognize that patients have many questions as they begin their journey towards recovery from addiction.
Our caring, qualified and friendly 24-hour staff are here to resolve any additional concerns you may have. Head to our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about medical detox, or contact us today to begin your admissions process.