Rightway Recovery Outpatient Program is a Joint Commission-accredited substance abuse treatment organization for adult men and women whose primary diagnosis is chemical dependency. Our highly credentialed, compassionate therapists, counselors, and clinical staff treat substance abuse and co-occurring disorders simultaneously. We serve clients at our location in Orem, UT, near Salt Lake City.
To provide a safe environment, free of the shame and blame that suffering has created. We offer evidence-based modalities directed at healing the soul, mind, body, and spirit. Our program, our experienced staff, and our deep desire to walk with you right where you are will promote your ability to find a life worth living.
Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment Programs
We offer a range of evidence-based, trauma-informed treatment programs, including individual therapy, case management, group therapy, psych education, neurocognitive treatment modalities, family therapy groups, and personalized continuing care plans.
We offer drug and alcohol addiction treatment services to include:
Partial Hospitalization/Day Treatment (PHP)
- Structured day treatment, 5 days a week, for 4 weeks (minimum).
- Support for early recovery journey and coping skills development.
- Assistance with relapse prevention, triggers, stress, and cravings.
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Intensive treatment with flexible scheduling.
- Focus on maintaining stability at home and in the community.
- Empowering individuals to initiate positive changes in their lives.
There is the opportunity to attend a free weekly aftercare group to provide the necessary support while each person discovers what is working and what is not with the support of peers and staff.
Core Outpatient Program Components
We believe that recovery, like people, is highly individualized, and so we offer a wide variety of interventions and experiences so that each client can “own” the concepts and principles that are most helpful to them. We also believe that recovery should be holistic, including the emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, and social aspects of each individual. We offer a team approach to recovery, believing that recovery should not be based on one individual or one principle.
Our staff comes from diverse backgrounds, and we believe that each one of them has something valuable to offer. Clients and family members who are open and willing to explore will be able to find many role models for recovery and many examples and perspectives to examine in their search for healing.
- Medication management as needed.
- Individual therapy with a licensed mental health counselor, substance abuse counselor, or medical professional using a variety of evidence-based modalities.
- Homework assignments: Assigned by the counselor to meet individual needs.
- Group therapy daily with a licensed staff member.
- Psycho-educational classes daily on a variety of recovery topics and behaviors.
- Meditation & journaling to provide quiet time for reflection and increased self-awareness.
- 12 Step Assignment groups to share homework and provide support.
- Experiential groups to build cohesion and awareness.
- Recreational groups to teach clients the value of healthy leisure skills.
- Family Program to address family issues and build family support.
- Attending 12 Step meetings in the community, speaker meetings, or support groups.
- Weekly Aftercare meetings at Rightway Recovery at no cost for all former clients.
The concept of Recovery implies re-covering, re-discovering, or re-gaining something that was already owned. You can’t recover what you never had. We believe that everyone has a spark of divinity inside and that it is exactly what we need to achieve our highest potential. The process of re-covering or re-discovering that spark from deep inside is the primary task of recovery.
Specialized Outpatient Program Expertise
We understand that every individual’s journey to recovery is unique. That’s why our specialized outpatient program is tailored to address a range of top specialties and expertise. From addiction and substance use to mood disorders, our dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing targeted care that goes beyond sobriety, focusing on the holistic well-being of each person we serve.
- Chronic Relapse
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Addiction
Empowering Early Recovery
We believe in individualized recovery, addressing emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, and social aspects. Our diverse staff offers a team approach, providing role models and perspectives for healing. Recovery is a personalized journey of re-covering or re-discovering one’s spark of divinity. We believe everyone has the potential for full remission with a holistic recovery plan.
Start Your Recovery With Outpatient Care In Utah
At Rightway Recovery, we welcome you to embark on a transformative journey towards full remission. Our approach treats addiction as a chronic illness, with a comprehensive recovery plan encompassing physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual growth. Join us in rediscovering your spark and achieving your highest potential. We are located in Orem, Utah, near Salt Lake City.