If you’re in need of medically assisted detox, at Nexstep Medical Detox near Salt Lake City, Utah, we want to help you take this first step on the road to sobriety. So many put off wellness because they believe they can’t afford to get better. We provide several options to help you or your family member pay for drug and alcohol detox.
Paying For A Medical Detox Program
If you or a loved one are ready to quit alcohol or get off drugs, the last thing you want to have to worry about is whether you can pay for the treatment that you so desperately need. We try to make this process as painless and straightforward as possible for you. We offer a variety of payment options so you can get help now.
- Many Insurances Accepted – Call Your Provider
- In-Network With Beacon Health, BCBS & University Of Utah Health Plans
- Cash Pay, Credit Cards & Wire Payments Accepted
- Payment Plans Are Available
Discounts & Partnerships
We also offer discounts and special rates for association with a number of organizations and non-profit groups to help you pay for care. Simply make sure you let the admissions team know if any of the following apply to you:
- Active Military & Veterans
- Law Enforcement Officers & Employees
- Active First-Responders
- Religious & Non-Profit Organizations
Other Ways To Pay For Care
Consider speaking to your loved ones about helping you afford the recovery treatments that are available to you. Your church or other religious organization may also have dedicated resources available to pay for detox and rehab. If you do not have anyone who can help right now, consider loans, scholarships, or grant programs.
- Prosper Healthcare Lending (American Healthcare Lending)
- Substance Abuse And Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Grants
- 10,000 Beds Scholarships
- Sobriety Foundation (SOL Scholarship Foundation)
- Churches & Religious Entities
- Other Local Non-Profit Organizations
I’m Ready To Get Started. Now What?
At Nexstep Medical Detox near Salt Lake City, Utah, you matter. Now that you a little more about your options don’t let your finances stop you from getting well and leading the life that you want to live. Contact our admissions team today.